DEPEND ON EXPERTISE AND EXPERIENCE FOR PROPERTY VALUATIONS
The TÜV Saarland experts are specialists in accurate property valuation in the market environment.
We determine the market and mortgage lending values of land and properties nationwide. We base our valuations on viewings in person. We use a variety of valuation methods and modern software tools for our analyses, such as DaVis, which is platform-independent, and which can be adapted to any customer workflow.
Our customers can depend on us to provide them with objective, reliable valuations that meet all the legal requirements (§ 194 BauGB, § 16 PfandBG, BelWertV).
TÜV Saarland Property Valuation Range of Services
Our traditional services include:
- Property inspections for banks and insurance companies
- Comprehensive, standardised valuations
- Procuring data and information for property value determination
- Market-value assessments, in accordance with § 194 BauGB
For standard property inspections, our customers can choose from several difference service levels:
- Exterior inspection without documentation
- Exterior inspection with documentation (location, condition)
- Interior and exterior inspection with documentation (location, facilities, condition)
Another, additional, focus is the comprehensive and up-to-date procurement of data. This includes land register extracts, standard ground values of the local property valuation committees, rental and purchase price overviews according to quality and construction year, cartographical materials, demographic data and many other data relevant for a reliable forecast.
In addition to these, we use court-admissible market value reports to form a solid foundation for purchase or sales decisions, as well as legal questions and any inheritance conflicts.